Support for your family.
Conflict, family violence and poverty are just some of the issues that families can face. Often the issues can get overwhelming and it makes a big difference to receive some support.
We have trained and experienced Social Workers who can walk alongside you and your family to help you make positive, lasting changes.
We recognise that every family has strengths and we will help you build on those strengths to achieve your goals.
Our family workers will support you to:
- resolve family conflict
- deal with family violence
- address your child’s challenging behaviour
- connect with other agencies for practical assistance
- reconnect with your community or family
- encourage positive family relationships.